Friday, June 3, 2016
Berlangganan

Banana semolina fritter



Overripe banana is a common problem in my house. What to do with this banana? This is the question I use to ask every weekend so my first preference goes banana cake, cookies… now I come up with another solution, yes this recipe. I loved when it came out as really tasty snack. Now I am addict to it J . Fortunately my son also loved it, though he is a picky eater.

Ingredients
2 overripe banana (Cavendish banana or 3 small banana)
1 cup semolina
¼ cup sugar
½ cup grated coconut
¼ tsp cooking soda
¼ tsp cardamom powder
pinch of salt
oil to fry

Preparation
Mix all ingredient together except oil. Make soft dough (I am not sure should I call it as dough, it will be look like some what thick batter).
Heat oil in a pan.
Then take a small ball shape portion and drop it in hot oil.
Fry at medium low flame till it become golden brown color.
Repat the process till the dough finishes.
Have it with tea or coffee